Marked by a brushed pewter finish, 5 reversible light maple/white blades, and 4 frosted swirl glass shades, this Westinghouse Lighting Swirl 52 in. Indoor Brushed Pewter Ceiling Fan will add comfort and traditional style to any room. Ideal for rooms over 400 sq. ft. (20 ft. x 20 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, this fan features a 153 mm x 15 mm cold-rolled steel motor with a triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch helps keep you comfortable all year round. The ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 4,831 CFM. It is rated to operate at 66 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 73 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 49 in. to 60 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 CFM/watt at high speed.) The Swirl is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) down rod, a 78 in. lead wire, and 4 candelabra-base 40-watt torpedo light bulbs. It is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 5 reversible light maple/white blades allow you to change your decor without replacing the entire unit; 11-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 4-light kit with bell-shaped frosted swirl glass shades provides soft yet ample illumination
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable all year round
- Brushed pewter finish complements traditional and contemporary design
- Designed for interior use
- Uses (4) candelabra-base 40 watt torpedo light bulbs (included)
- 4 in. down rod with 3/4 in. diameter
- 153 mm x 15 mm cold-rolled steel motor with triple capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- Airflow: 4,831 CFM; electricity use: 66 watts; airflow efficiency: 73 CFM/watt
- Great room: room size over 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 52 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.