Marked by a brushed pewter finish, 5 reversible light maple/white blades, and 4 frosted swirl glass shades, this Westinghouse Swirl 52 in. indoor ceiling fan will add comfort and traditional style to any room. Ideal for rooms up to 360 sq. ft. (18 x 20 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, this fan features a 153 mm x 15 mm cold-rolled steel motor with a triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable all year round. The ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 4,831 CFM. It is rated to operate at 66-Watt at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 73 CFM/Watt. (As a comparison, 49 in. to 60 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 CFM/Watt at high speed). The Swirl is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) downrod, a 78 in. lead wire, and 4 Candelabra-base 40-Watt torpedo light bulbs. It is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts. Product reference number 78077.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 5-reversible light maple/white blades allows you to choose the finish that matches your decor; 11° blade pitch increases air movement
- 4-light fixture with frosted swirl glass shades that shed generous, even light
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable year-round; remote control adaptable
- Brushed pewter finish complements traditional decor
- Designed for interior use
- Great room: size over 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 52 in.
- Uses (4) candelabra-base 40-Watt torpedo light bulbs, included
- 4 in. downrod with 3/4 in. Dia
- 153 mm x 15 mm cold-rolled steel motor with triple capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- 3/4 in. x 4 in. downrod, 78 in. lead wire and 4 candelabra-base 40-Watt torpedo light bulbs included
- Airflow (4,831 cu. ft./minute), electricity use (66-Watt), airflow efficiency (73 cu. ft./minute/Watt)
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.