The Westinghouse Lighting Thermostat Ceiling Fan and Light Remote Control automatically turn your fan on and off and sets the fan speed based on room temperature. It features 3 fan speeds (high/medium/low) and includes a full-range light dimmer. For added convenience, timers allow you to separately set the fan and light to run anywhere from 30 minutes to 24 hours each, and a room-exit feature turns the light off 3 minutes after you leave the room. This remote control features wireless operation, so it requires no hard wiring, and it can be operated from a distance of up to 40 ft. The 120-volt/60 Hz remote control installs quickly, even in pre-mounted fans, and it uses 4 AAA batteries (not included). C-UL-US-Listed, and compatible with most ceiling fan brands, this remote can handle a fan maximum of 1-1/4 amps and a light maximum of 300 watts.
- Automatically turns fan on and off and sets speed based on room temperature
- Can be used with most ceiling fan brands
- 3 fan speeds and a full-range light dimmer for flexible control
- Timers allow independent setting of fan and light
- No hard wiring required for easy setup
- Installs quickly, even in pre-mounted fans