With a sleek gun metal finish, 6 curvy black blades, and streamlined opal frosted glass light fixture, the contemporary Westinghouse Lighting Turbo Swirl CFL 30 in. Indoor Gun Metal Ceiling Fan will add a dynamic focal point to any room. Ideal for rooms up to 100 sq. ft. (10 x 10 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, this ceiling fan features a 153 mm x 12 mm cold-rolled steel motor with dual capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. The fan also boasts three speeds and a reversible switch for maximum control over your indoor climate. The Turbo Swirl CFL provides airflow up to 3,519 CFM. It is rated to operate at 50 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 70 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 36 in. to 48 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 CFM/watt at high speed.)The ceiling fan is remote control adaptable (do not use with dimmer) and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) down rod, a 78 in. lead wire, and an energy-efficient medium-base 13-watt CFL Twist light bulb. The Turbo Swirl CFL is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 6 black blades feature MDF construction for uniformity and smoothness; 18-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 1-light kit with integrated opal frosted glass provides soft illumination
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable all year round
- Gun metal finish complements contemporary decor
- Designed for interior use
- Uses (1) medium-base 13 watt CFL Twist light bulb (included)
- 4 in. down rod with 3/4 in. diameter
- 153 mm x 12 mm cold-rolled steel motor with dual capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- Airflow: 3,519 CFM; electricity use: 50 watts; airflow efficiency: 70 CFM/watt
- Small room: room size 10 ft. x 10 ft. with blade size of 30 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.