With a brushed nickel finish, reversible graphite/silver blades, and three adjustable spotlights, the Westinghouse Vector Elite 52 in. indoor ceiling fan has a sleek, contemporary style. Ideal for rooms up to 360 sq. ft. with standard 8 ft. ceilings, this fan features a 153 mm x 17 mm cold-rolled steel motor with triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. Three speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable all year-round. The ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 4,860 CFM. It is rated to operate at 65 W at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 75 CFM/W. (As a comparison, 49 in. to 60 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 CFM/W at high speed.) The Vector Elite is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) down rod, a 78 in. lead wire, and 3 GU10-base 50 W MR16 halogen light bulbs. It is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 3 reversible graphite/silver blades allow you to change your decor without replacing the entire unit; 16-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 3 adjustable halogen spot lights for increased light control
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable all year round
- Brushed nickel and graphite finish complements contemporary design
- Designed for interior use
- Uses (3) GU10-base 50 watt MR16 halogen light bulbs (included)
- 4 in. down rod with 3/4 in. diameter
- 153 mm x 17 mm cold-rolled steel motor with triple capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- Airflow: 4,860 CFM; electricity use: 65 watts; airflow efficiency: 75 CFM/watt
- Great room: room size over 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 52 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.