Great for food and non-food uses like preserving collectibles, valuable documents, silver or electronic items. A small puncture in the Vacuum Bag is required before warming cooked foods or defrosting foods in the microwave. When simmering food in a Vacuum Bag, closely monitor that the pot has plenty of water and the Vacuum Bag is not in direct contact with the bottom of the pot. Follow food safety guidelines. Do not re-use Vacuum Bags after storing raw meats, greasy foods or fish. Do not re-use Vacuum Bags after microwaving or steaming. Do not use the Vacuum Bags in the oven or broiler.
- Simmer or microwave food right in the bag
- Can be used in most leading brand vacuum sealers
- 2-ply, 3.0 mil thick
- BPA free
- Heavy-duty bags with air-removal channels for maximum freshness
- Use to marinate foods in minutes
- Made from FDA listed food safe materials