Model # 800003

Internet #203247152

Wet & Forget 0.5 gal. Moss Mold Mildew and Algae Stain Remover
0879288000039

Wet & Forget

0.5 gal. Moss Mold Mildew and Algae Stain Remover

  • Safe to use on any outdoor surface
  • Non-caustic, non-acidic, contains no bleach
  • Covers 375 to 1125 sq. ft.
$25.60 /each

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

Wet and Forget 0.5 Gal. Moss, Mold, Mildew and Algae Stain Remover is the easy, one-step solution to removing outdoor moss, mold, mildew and algae. No scrubbing, rinsing or power washing required. This EPA-registered product is non-caustic, non-acidic and contains no bleach. Wet and Forget is safe to use on all outdoor surfaces. Simply dilute and apply with a pump-up garden sprayer, then sit back and let Mother Nature do the rest. Wet and Forget works gently over time, and is safe around plants and landscaping when used as directed.

  • Removes moss, mold, mildew and algae stains
  • Easy to use, 1-step application
  • Works great as a vinyl siding cleaner, deck cleaner (wood and composite), roof cleaner
  • No scrubbing, rinsing or pressure washing required
  • Gentle, biodegradable cleaning formula
  • Unlimited shelf life
  • Makes 3 Gal.
  • Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR
  • Does not ship to California - California residents please click here to purchase

Info & Guides

You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.  Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.

Specifications

Dimensions

Details

Warranty / Certifications

More Products With These Features

Search

Customer Questions & Answers

Can I use it to remove mildew from a camping tent?

Asked by: Casey
Yes, Wet & Forget Moss Mold Mildew and Algae Stain Remover is safe to use on mildew stains on fabric, canvas, and camping tents.
Answered by: Wet & Forget Expert
Date published: 2016-05-03

Is it safe to use around dogs?

Asked by: Sthomas
Yes, Wet & Forget is pet safe. During your application, keep pets off the wet surface. Once the application has fully dried, pets are fine to walk on the surface you've applied to.
Answered by: Wet & Forget Expert
Date published: 2016-06-28

Can this product be used indoors on wall studs and then covered with sheetrock?

Asked by: DW42212
No, Wet & Forget Moss, Mold, Mildew and Algae Stain Remover cannot be applied inside your home. The product is for outdoor surfaces such as roofs, decks, driveways, siding, and patios.
Answered by: Wet & Forget Expert
Date published: 2016-07-31

Can this product be used on a home that uses well water i.e. would it be safe?

Asked by: Kratos
Yes, you can use the Wet & Forget on your home that uses well water.
Answered by: Wet & Forget Expert
Date published: 2015-09-20

Can this be used on a metal roof with some blaclk mold growing ?

Asked by: Dapper
Yes, this could be used on a metal surface.
Answered by: CommunityAnswer
Date published: 2016-03-30

Is this product the best option to clean my concrete patio

Asked by: Lou
Yes as all you need to do is wet the surface and forget it! Apply Wet & Forget to your concrete patio and leave it, over time the wind and the rain will gently clean the surface each time it rains. No rinsing or scrubbing as the rain will do all of this for you.
Answered by: Wet & Forget Expert
Date published: 2016-06-14

Does it work with gazebo cloth material?

Asked by: Purple007
Wet & Forget can be used on exterior fabric and gazebo surfaces to remove moss mold mildew and algae stains.
Answered by: Wet & Forget Expert
Date published: 2016-10-12

Can this be used on a black canvas awning?

Asked by: Rita
Wet & Forget is safe to use on a black canvas awning.
Answered by: Wet & Forget Expert
Date published: 2016-04-12
  • y_2017, m_2, d_15, h_23CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_33
  • loc_, sid_203247152, prod, sort_[]
  • clientName_homedepot
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 57ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT

Customer Reviews

0.5 gal. Moss Mold Mildew and Algae Stain Remover is rated 3.4 out of 5 by 29.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from It will take time I used it on my roof with heavy moss growth, it browned out that most quickly, waited two months applied again where it may have not got enough. Some green was coming back. A year later most the dead brown moss is gone. I did have to hand pick some of the big area off by hand. I also used it on sidewalk that had black mold. It cleaned the sidewalk but again one application it took 9 months to be gone of the deep black, it is still gone, been 12 months. It will work just give it time and follow the instructions. I applied it with a two gallon pump sprayer.
Date published: 2016-06-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Dissatisfied It says it won't kill your grass. Well, it washed off onto our new sod. It's brown and crisp I'm so angry . We followed exact instructions
Date published: 2016-09-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by from No change yet Bought this in the hopes it would clean my pavers. Mixed as directed and applied a month ago, so far no change.
Date published: 2016-09-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works This product works. I know for sure . I live in Naples Fl.. About as far south as you can go...mold on my tile roof has always been an issue. I applied as per the instructions. I waited for months and could not really tell how well it was working. So I went back up and walked around to look more closely . Yes, it was starting to work. Two months later I notices two rows of tiles on the back side that I had missed... It was so obvious . I reapplied and in 3 months my roof looked like new. Any one that says that it doesn't work is misapplying or doesn't have the patience and wants instant results. No odors or smell
Date published: 2015-06-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wet and Forget I have read other reviews and I am truly amazed. It works beautifully in Central Florida on shady concrete with black mold building up. I have pressure washed every year for 16 years which is a tedious chore, spending hours trying to remove the mold. I used this on alternating sections of the sidewalk to give myself the ability to make a side by side comparison in different degrees of sunlight exposure. There was no reaction when it was applied, there was a very slight odor, but there was a little tint of wet look immediately after the application. One week later there was a visible difference. Each day after that resulted in less mold and discoloration. The sidewalk brightened up after about three weeks. I have now applied the product to the other sections that I skipped. I don't know why other reviews mention chemical reactions. color changes, and odors. I can only assume that there may have been other chemicals already on the sidewalk before trying to use this which resulted in some sort of reaction and maybe is preventing it from working as intended? So far it even removed the serious mold built up around my AC unit. That was real bad. I highly recommend this but make sure this is not being used after you have already attempted to use other cleaners - just a thought. I know I had not cleaned my walkway since last spring so there was nothing to react with this.
Date published: 2014-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Worked as expected- very pleased! Followed instructions and applied to roof area where shady oak trees cause mildewy growth. Our green mildew was actually gone in about 2 weeks. It's been 3 months now and there is no sign of previous problem. Very, very happy with this product and will buy again if ever needed.
Date published: 2015-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Does the job, am very pleased I applied this in the early spring 1-1/2 years ago on a stone patio and steps in a very humid, lakefront area in WV. Within a couple of months the areas were brighter and cleaner. I sprayed in the fall, and again the following spring and the patio area has never looked nicer. Great product, not as environmentally damaging as bleach, although you do have to be patient for results and remember to reapply occasionally in order to keep things looking good. I also used this on a bluestone patio at our primary residence in PA and have had the same great results.
Date published: 2014-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This stuff really really works I had a family gravestone so full of lichen that it was just about unreadable. I found this and tried it and the lichen and moss just melted away. The stone looks like new. I only wish the local store stocked it but ordering on line was quick.
Date published: 2013-01-01
  • y_2017, m_2, d_16, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_29
  • loc_, sid_203247152, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedepot
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 58ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT