This Weyerhaeuser Company 1/2 in. x 3 ft. #4 Grade 40 Rebar is used in concrete to help carry the applied tensile loads, helping to ensure a sound structure. The rebar is deformed to better attach to the concrete.
- Grade 40 rebar made of unfinished steel
- Common uses are as forming stakes, garden stakes, tent stakes, sprinkler head stakes, connector ties and in concrete projects
- Reinforces concrete and masonry, carrying tensile loads
- Deformed ridge-pattern helps concrete better grip the bar
- Susceptible to surface rust which will not affect the performance of the rebar