The Weyerhaeuser Company 3/4 in. x 18 in. round steel stake is coated for corrosion resistance. Its primarily for use in concrete forms. It can also be used as a general-purpose stake. This product can be used to tie down a tent or even in the garden. It is a very versatile product.
- Made of steel
- Machine-point end allows stake to be driven into clay, rock or compacted soils
- Forming stake for concrete, can also be used as a general-purpose stake
- Coated for appearance and to inhibit corrosion
- Additional uses for steel stakes include tent stakes, garden timber stake, railroad or garden timber tie, tomato and garden stake, tree stake, survey stake, horseshoe stake, sign board holder
- Machine point end allows stake to be driven fast and easy into clay, rock or compacted soils
- Coated with black bituminous paint for appearance and to deter rust or corrosion.