Bring together the perfect combination of beauty and performance with this Whirlpool 30 in. wall-mount glass canopy hood. Stylish glass edge LED lighting automatically activates when kitchen lights dim so you don't have to worry about leaving on a night-light. Plus, innovative Perimetric Venting technology concentrates kitchen hood suction to targeted zones on your range or cooktop to maximize exhaust efficiency. And it works with industry-exclusive noise reduction technology that operates at a low 4.7 Sones (62dBA), even with 400-CFM fan power. And you can limit noise even further by installing the flexible Quiet Partner In-Line Smart Blower in the attic. It's performance you'll notice but not with your ears.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Innovative Perimetric Venting technology concentrates hood suction to targeted zones on the cooktop to quickly remove smoke and odors
- Easy-to-use push-button controls help you adjust the fan speed and turn the task lights on/off. Ambient light control is on the right side of hood and can be set to AUTO, ON or OFF
- 3 fan speed settings provide the right amount of ventilation for every meal you prepare
- 400 CFM quickly pulls cooking odors and smoke out of the air. Recommended for use with cooktops with a maximum total rating of 60000-BTUs or less
- Vent system may terminate to the outdoors (system can terminate either through the roof or wall), or be vented internally with an optional, separately purchased, charcoal filter kit, part number W10294733
- Dishwasher safe grease filter reduces steam, grease, and odor
- Efficient LED task lighting makes it easy to see what you're cooking by casting an even and bright glow on your cooktop
- 6 in. round vent system is needed for installation (not included). The hood exhaust opening is 6 in. round. Maximum equivalent vent length is 35 ft.
- Glass edge LED lighting offers a superior style and design
- Automatic Ambient Lighting. When in the AUTO setting, a sensor will automatically sense if it is dark in the area around the range hood and turn the Ambient Lighting on
- Quiet Partner In-Line Smart Blower has the flexibility to be installed as an exhaust motor in the ventilation hood, or as an in-line blower in the attic of your home for added noise reduction with separately purchased In-Line Smart Kit, Part Number W10692945
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Product available for home delivery only. Installation is not offered at time of delivery; check with your local The Home Depot store for installation options