Create delicious family meals with the help of this Whirlpool 4.8 cu. ft. capacity electric range. The 9 in./6 in. Dual Rapid Boil element lets you cook faster than ever by bringing liquids quickly to a boil. Bake with confidence with the AccuBake temperature management system that delivers uniform baking results every time. Clean-up with ease with the high-heat self-cleaning system that requires no harsh chemicals to clean. And enjoy all these features even more knowing this range is designed, engineered and assembled here in the U.S.A.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Click here to Learn More about Whirlpool.
- 4.8 cu. ft. capacity oven provides the room to cook a main dish and side dishes at the same time
- Cooktop has a 3000/1400 watt dual-element, two 1200 watt elements and one 2500 watt element to provide you with tremendous cooking flexibility
- 9 in./6 in. 3000/1400 watt dual-element -- the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware
- AccuBake temperature management system achieves uniform baking results every time. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the elements to deliver consistent results every time
- Custom broil allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 300 degrees and 500 degrees F
- Storage drawer provides a convenient place to store pots and pans
- Reliable electronic touch oven controls are easy-to-use and offer precise temperature adjustment
- Oven settings Control Lockout option helps prevent unintended oven operation
- Adjustable self-cleaning oven allows you to match the cleaning time to the amount of food buildup in the oven
- Large oven window provides easy viewing of the oven's interior without opening the oven door and allowing heat to escape
- Two oven racks and 5 oven glides for multi-rack baking
- limited 1-year warranty
- American Pride. Designed, engineered and assembled here in the U.S.A.
- Click Here for details on the services included with Delivery & Basic Hook-up and Installation options for Major Appliances