Enjoy the flexibility and efficiency you need to prepare holiday meals and everything in between with this Whirlpool 5.1 cu. ft. capacity freestanding gas range. Toasting a large batch of garlic bread or melting cheese on burgers for the whole family is easy with the full-width under-oven broiler, with space to broil an entire rack of food. 15000-BTU Power Burners are perfect for high heat tasks like searing and frying. The continuous, satin-finish, cast-iron grates let you slide heavy pots and pans on the cooktop with ease. The upswept, SpillGuard cooktop contains spills for quick cleanup. Plus, thanks to the large oven window, you can monitor cooking progress without opening the door and disturbing the oven temperatures.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Prepare multiple dishes for family meals and holiday turkeys with the 5.1 cu. ft. capacity gas range. It provides plenty of room to help you manage all of your large cooking tasks
- Two 15000-BTU Power Burners, a 9500-BTU burner and a 5000-BTU Simmer Burner offer the flexibility and efficiency you need for your everyday cooking tasks
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with multiple POWER burners that offer up to 15,000 BTUs
- Custom Broil allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 300°F and 525°F. High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese
- Perfectly toast a pan of garlic bread and melt cheese on top of casseroles with the under-oven broiler. It's large enough to broil an entire rack of your favorite foods. The full-width, drop-down door design spans the range from side to side, creating enough space for all your broiling needs
- Oven clock can be set to display the time on a 12-hour cycle. The oven timer can be set in hours or minutes, for a duration of up to 12 hours and 59 minutes
- Control Lock disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings
- The large window allows for a clear view of the oven interior. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Two adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions to better accommodate almost any size of cookware, so you can get your whole meal done at the same time. Use one of the full-width oven racks in the under-oven broiler to easily broil favorites
- Cast-iron grates cover nearly the whole cooktop surface, giving you the flexibility to easily slide heavy pots and pans to optimal cooking locations. The grates are dishwasher-safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Oven light provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whether the door is opened or closed. The light is controlled with an on/off switch
- The 5,000-BTU ACCUSIMMER burner allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces. When using the AccuSimmer® burner, power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures
- Click Here for details on the services included with Delivery & Basic Hook-up, Installation options for Major Appliances, and Appliance Return Policy Information