Cook tastier roasts and bake bread with just the right texture and flavor with the TimeSavor convection cooking system in this Whirlpool 5.3 cu. ft. capacity electric range. The Eco-friendly ceramic glass cooktop withstands intense heat while resisting cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come. Enjoy two elements in one with the space-saving dual radiant element. The inner ring is perfect for smaller-sized pans, while the larger outer ring is great for stock pots and large saute pans. A 2500-watt element provides the high-heat fast for quickly boiling water, while the 6 in. Warm Zone element keeps food warm while the rest of the meal is prepared. Oven cleanup after the meal is easy with the SteamClean option, which lets you clean everyday light spills without using harsh chemicals or cleaners. Plus, this range is designed, engineered and assembled right here in the U.S.A.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 5.3 cu. ft. oven. Cook a holiday turkey and all the trimming with ease in this extra large capacity range
- 5 burner cooktop features a 100-watt warming zone, two 1200-watt elements, one 2500-watt speed heat element and a dual-choice 3000/1000-watt 12 in./9in. element for cooking flexibility
- Dual radiant element provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle large or small cookware
- TimeSavor Convection Cooking System: a fan in the back of the oven distributes hot air more efficiently to seal in flavors and juices and decrease cooking time
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time
- Variable broil allows you to control the heat in 5-degree increments. Choose a higher heat for meats and lower heat for delicate desserts
- Storage drawer keeps pots, pans and lids within easy reach
- Easy to operate (and clean) digital touch-pad oven controls include a control-lock option and a Sabbath Mode which allows you to override the oven's shut-off function, making it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on
- Hot-surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch, even after the heating element has been turned off, for added safety
- SteamClean Option: clean up after everyday light spills using heat and only 1-1/4 cups of water -- no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed!
- Extra-large oven window and oven light let you keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door and disturbing the oven temperature
- Hidden Bake Element. We placed the bake element beneath the oven floor to create a smooth, even surface that is easy to clean
- 2 oven racks and 5 oven rack positions for easy multi-rack baking
- Oven's Keep Warm setting uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of your meal
- Built with American pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Click Here for details on the services included with Delivery & Basic Hook-up and Installation options for this product