Keep your favorite clothes looking newer longer with the Whirlpool Duet 4.1 cu. ft. front load washer. Thanks to the Adaptive Clean wash system with Precision Dispense, detergent mixes with water to penetrate fabrics and virtually eliminate pretreating. The Cold Wash cycle even provides the best care for your clothes in its class by using adaptive wash actions with a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains and soils from fabrics. This ENERGY STAR qualified model also features a Sanitize cycle with Steam to eliminate 99.9% of common household bacteria. If you have an item that needs some extra time, the Presoak option will take care of it for you. When selected, it adds extra time for soaking and then automatically starts the cycle when it's complete, while the TumbleFresh option keeps clothes fresh and reduces wrinkles by continually tumbling clothes after the cycle's end for up to 6 hours. Search Electric Dryer model WED86HEBC or Gas Dryer model WGD86HEBC. Also available in White model# WFW86HEBW.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Click here to Learn More about Whirlpool.
- 4.1 cu. ft. capacity washes up to 18 pairs of jeans in a single load, saving both time and energy
- Stainless steel wash basket resists odors, rust and chipping and the smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging
- Sanitize cycle with Steam eliminates 99.9% of many common household bacteria
- Adaptive Clean Wash System automatically senses the size of each load to use just the right amount of water to deliver great cleaning
- 10 cycles: Quick Wash, Delicates, Cold Wash, Normal, Whites, Heavy Duty, Towels, Sanitize, Drain and Spin, and Clean Washer
- ENERGY STAR qualified with a CEE Tier III rating: this washer is among the most efficient washers in the industry
- Tap Touch control interface brings high-tech style to your laundry room. It allows direct access to washer functions, and its sleek appearance enhances the appeal of any space
- Adjustable soil level settings allow you to increase or decrease wash time to best meet the cleaning need
- Automatic Water Level control regulates the amount of water based on the size of the load, only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency and helping the environment
- Optional, separately purchased, laundry pedestal, XHPC155, enhances ease of use
- Quiet Wash Ultra keeps operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket
- When selected the 6 hour TumbleFresh option activates after the load is finished, tumbling clothes periodically. It helps keep clothes fresh and reduces wrinkles by continually tumbling clothes after cycle's end for up to 6 hours
- American Pride. Buy with confidence knowing this model is dependably designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Washer requires the use of high-efficiency detergent
- The Home Depot will not hook up your washer with used fill hoses; new fill hoses will be offered during appliance checkout
- Click Here for details on the services included with Delivery & Basic Hook-up and Installation options for Major Appliances