Get clean dishes every time with this Whirlpool Top Control Dishwasher featuring soil-sensing technology. The soil sensor determines load size and how dirty the dishes are to adapt the settings throughout each wash cycle for customized cleaning. This energy-efficient dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified, holds up to 14 place settings, cleans quietly at 48 dBA and even remembers your last cycle so you don't have to. Need dishes in a hurry? No problem. The 1-Hour Wash cycle cleans a lightly soiled load in just half the time.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fully integrated controls provide a modern exterior and keep your kitchen looking streamlined while reducing unwanted cycle changes or accidental operation
- Equipped with a sound package, this dishwasher runs at 48 dBA, allowing you to run the dishwasher without disrupting your home
- Tall tub design and generous lower rack allow room for up to 14 place settings
- Sensor cycle automatically selects the right wash and dry settings for your load by using two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the prewash and once during the wash cycle.
- ENERGY STAR qualified to save energy, water and help reduce your utility bills
- Stainless steel tub is high in style, with a sleek and smooth texture, it also provides higher heat retention and improved drying performance
- Rinse-aid dispenser automatically adds a measured amount of rinse-aid to help reduce the potential for spots on your dishes. Plus, a rinse-aid level indicator helps you determine when it's time to refill
- Adjustable upper rack manually raises or lowers the upper rack two inches to better fit tall items
- In-Door silverware basket frees up rack space by easily fitting on the front of the lower rack or in the door to make room for more dishes
- NSF Certified Sani Rinse option sanitizes dishes by eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria, as certified by NSF International
- 1-Hour Wash cycle cleans dishes in half the time so your plates, pans and glasses are thoroughly cleaned up and taken care of in just an hour
- Select the High Temperature Wash option when additional cleaning for items like baby bottles, glassware or dishes is required
- Silverware Spray helps remove stuck-on food from utensils, like peanut butter on knives and oatmeal on spoons. It delivers a concentrated shower of water to the in-door silverware basket to virtually eliminate rewashing.
- TotalCoverage Spray Arm cleans with twice the jets for more coverage. A smarter sequence of spray patterns from multiple nozzles hits dishes throughout the cycle
- Quickly start your dishwasher with one button. It automatically remembers the last cycle you picked so it's stored and ready to go
- New dishwasher connection kit is required for installation and will be offered during appliance checkout
- Dishwasher installation availability varies by location and can vary based on your home's plumbing, Click Here for details
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs