Lead Free 3/4 in. Top Access Double Check Valve Assembly Valve is designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against both back siphonage and backpressure of polluted water into the potable water supply. Assembly provides protection where a potential non-health hazard exists.
- Double check valve assembly consisting of two independently operated spring-loaded center guided check valves
- Backflow preventer comes complete with 2 full port resilient seated ball valves for shut-off along with 4 resilient seated ball valve test cocks
- Noryl replaceable seats and silicone rubber check discs
- Entire unit is serviceable in line
- IAPMO listed, ASSE listed 1015, CSA Certified, NSF listed, and Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California