Surface mount or install the Williams Monterey 25,000 BTU Propane Gas Top-Vent Wall Furnace in a wall for heat that requires no matched or electricity for ignition. This wall furnace comes with a thermostat for easy temperature control. Conveniently convert this furnace to run on natural gas with the addition of an optional conversion kit (not included).
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 25,000 BTUs for powerful heating
- Thermostat may be mounted on the wall or on the furnace cabinet
- Converts to natural gas with the optional conversion kit (not included) so you can choose the fuel type that fits your needs
- Durable ceramic-coated combustion chamber for increased efficiency
- Requires no electricity for operation
- Matchless pilot igniter for safe use
- Rated for elevations up to 2,000 ft.
- Optional free standing kit (not included) allows the furnace to be mounted on the wall surface
- May be converted to natural gas with the purchase of a 8915 conversion kit
- Must be vented vertically through the roof. Additional venting material may be required to complete installation. Refer to the Installation & Operating Instructions for complete details
- Designed to be installed recessed in the wall between the wall studs (16 in. on center), the use of an optional free standing kit, No. 4901 allows the furnace to be mounted on the surface of a wall
- Resettable vent limit switch