Stay cool with this single phase 13 SEER sweat air conditioning system is designed for residential applications and consists of the outdoor condenser, indoor coil, and line set. The condenser is charged with R-410A refrigerant and has a top air discharge; the compact cabinet measures 28 in. H x 23.5 in. W x 23.5 in. D. The multi-positional fully cased coil is filled with dry nitrogen, comes with a factory installed thermal expansion valve and measures 24 in. H x 14.5 in. W x 21.5 in. D. The Line Set is 30 ft. in length and has a 3/8 in. liquid line and 3/4 in. insulated suction line. ARI Listed and Certified, UL Listed. Final connections from line set to coil and condenser must be done by a certified technician. The system is designed to be used with a new or existing furnace or air handler which is available separately.
- Sweat fit system includes outdoor condenser, indoor coil, and line set; a furnace or air handler is required for system operation
- Coil is fully cased and multi-positional for up-flow, down-flow, and horizontal installation applications
- Line set include liquid line and insulated suction line
- Internally protected compressor to guard against high pressure and temperature
- Equipment should be sized, selected and installed by a qualified professional to ensure proper installation, safe operation, adherence to federal, state and local codes and for valid warranty. See installation guide for more details.
- Recommended for professional purchase only
- Click here for more information
- Which type of air conditioner is best for your home?
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs