This 3.5 ton residential air conditioning system is the perfect choice for homes, delivering cool comfort with less installation time and expense. Quick-connect fittings eliminate the need for brazing or charging on most typical installations. Each component of this energy-efficient 13 SEER system comes pre-charged with ozone-safe R-410A refrigerant. The system consists of the outdoor condenser, indoor coil, and line set. A certified technician is required to make the final connections and verify proper unit operation. The condenser has a top air discharge and measures 27 in. H x 22.75 in. W x 22.75 in. D. The multi-positional cased coil comes with a factory installed thermal expansion valve and measures 26 in. H x 21 in. W x 21.5 in. D. The Line Set is 30 ft. in length and has a 3/8 in. liquid line and 7/8 in. insulated suction line. ETL Listed. The system is designed to be used with a new or existing furnace or air handler which are available separately.
- Condenser, coil, and line set come from the factory pre-charged with R-410A refrigerant with quick connect fittings to reduce and simplify installation time; a furnace or air handler are required for system operation
- Internally protected compressor to guard against high temperature and pressure
- Long-life, maintenance-free fan motor with sealed, permanently lubricated motor bearings
- Coil is fully cased and multi-positional with a horizontal drain pan included; for use with air handlers and furnaces with 21 in. width
- Line-set includes 3/8 in. liquid line and 7/8 in. insulated suction line
- Equipment should be sized, selected and installed by a qualified professional to ensure proper installation, safe operation, adherence to federal, state and local codes and for valid warranty. See installation guide for more details.
- Recommended for professional purchase only
- Click here for more information