The complete residential, split-system electric heating and cooling system is available for 3 Ton applications, and can be installed in upflow and horizontall applications. The flex evaporator coil is designed to use the piston shipped with the heat pump condenser to meter the refrigerant, or an optional TXV (thermal expansion valve) may be special ordered to fit the application and refrigerant. The system will require a 2-stage heat pump thermostat for operation. This is a great choice for customers interested in changing from forced-air LP gas or oil furnaces, and offers an affordable and efficient heating and cooling system for year round comfort.
- 1-piece residential air handler includes the evaporator coil; may be installed in up flow and horizontal left and right applications
- Includes internal 1 in. air filter rack
- 15kW heat kit plugs into circuit board of air handler and includes double-pole circuit breaker(s)
- Top air discharge 13 SEER R-410A heat pump condenser contains enough refrigerant for 15 ft. of line set; 30 ft. line set is included and may be cut to required length in the field
- Equipment should be sized, selected and installed by a qualified professional to ensure proper installation, safe operation, adherence to federal, state and local codes and for valid warranty. See installation guide for more details.
- Recommended for professional purchase only
- Click here for more information