This 3 ton residential air conditioning system is the perfect choice for homes, delivering cool comfort with less installation time and expense. Quick-connect fittings eliminate the need for brazing or charging on most typical installations. Each component of this energy-efficient 13 SEER system comes pre-charged with ozone-safe R-410A refrigerant. The system consists of the outdoor condenser, indoor coil, and line set. The Condenser has a top air discharge and measures 35 in. H x 22.75 in. W x 22.75 in. D. The multi-positional cased coil comes with a factory installed thermal expansion valve and measures 24 in. H x 17.5 in. W x 21.5 in. D. The Line Set is 30 ft. in length and has a 3/8 in. liquid line and 7/8 in. insulated suction line. ETL Listed. Final connections from line set to coil and condenser must be done by a certified technician to ensure proper unit operation. System is designed for use with an existing or new furnace or air handler which is available separately.
- Quick connect pre-charged system includes outdoor condenser, coil, and line set come from the factory pre-charged with R-410A refrigerant, a furnace or air handler is required for operation
- Coil is fully cased and multi-positional with a horizontal drain pan included; use with air handlers and furnaces with 17.5 in. W
- Line set include liquid line and insulated suction line
- Internally protected compressor to guard against high pressure and temperature
- Line set includes 3/8 in. liquid line and 7/8 in. insulated suction line
- Equipment should be sized, selected and installed by a qualified professional to ensure proper installation, safe operation, adherence to federal, state and local codes and for valid warranty. See installation guide for more details.
- Recommended for professional purchase only
- Click here for more information
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs