This Hamilton Home Products quick connect residential heat pump system works year round to deliver comfort and savings. A 13 SEER rating helps lower cooling bills. Each component comes pre-charged with ozone-safe R-410A refrigerant to meet the new EPA requirement. UL and ARI listed and certified. This single phase 13 SEER quick connect heat pump system is designed for residential applications and consists of the outdoor condenser, indoor coil, and line set. The condenser is pre-charged with R-410A refrigerant and has a top air discharge; the compact cabinet measures 40 in. H x 34 in. W x 34 in. D. The multi-positional cased coil is also pre-charged with R-410A and comes with a factory installed thermal expansion valve for enhanced efficiency and measures 26.0625 in. H x 21 in. W x 21.5 in. D. The Pre-charged R-410A Line Set is 30 ft. in length and has a 3/8 in. liquid line and 3/4 in. insulated suction line. Final connections from line set to coil and condenser must be done by a certified technician. The system is designed to be used with a new or existing furnace or air handler which is available separately.
- Quick connect pre-charged system includes outdoor condenser, indoor coil, and line set; each component is factory charged with R-410A refrigerant to simplify and reduce installation time; a furnace or air handler is required for operation
- Coil is fully cased and multi-positional with a horizontal drain pan included; for use with air handlers and furnaces with 21 in. W
- Line set include liquid line and insulated suction line
- Internally protected compressor to guard against high pressure and temperature
- Line set includes 3/8 in. liquid line and 3/4 in. insulated suction line