This single phase 13 SEER sweat air conditioning system is designed for residential applications and consists of the outdoor condenser, indoor coil, and line set. The condenser is charged with R-410A refrigerant and has a top air discharge; the compact cabinet measures 28 in. H x 29 in. W x 29 in. D. The multi-positional cased coil is filled with dry nitrogen, comes with a factory installed thermal expansion valve and measures 24 in. H x 17.5 in. W x 21.5 in. D. The Line Set is 30 ft. in length and has a 3/8 in. liquid line and 3/4 in. insulated suction line. ARI Listed and Certified, UL Listed. Final connections from line set to coil and condenser must be done by a certified technician. The system is designed to be used with a new or existing furnace or air handler which are available separately.
- Sweat fit system includes outdoor condenser, indoor coil, and line set; condenser comes from the factory pre-charged with R-410A refrigerant for 15 ft. of Line Set; a furnace or air handler are required for system operation
- Coil is fully cased and multi-positional for up-flow, down-flow, and horizontal installation applications; horizontal drain pan is included
- Line set include liquid line and insulated suction line
- Internally protected compressor to guard against high pressure and temperature
- Equipment should be sized, selected and installed by a qualified professional to ensure proper installation, safe operation, adherence to federal, state and local codes and for valid warranty. See installation guide for more details.
- Recommended for professional purchase only
- Click here for more information