This 4 ton residential air conditioning system is the perfect choice for homes, delivering cool comfort with less installation time and expense. Quick-connect fittings eliminate the need for brazing or charging on most typical installations, saving you money. Plus, this energy-efficient 13 SEER system comes pre-charged with ozone-safe R-410A refrigerant to meet the new EPA requirement. The system consists of the outdoor condenser, indoor coil, and line set. Each component is pre-charged with R-410A refrigerant and is equipped with quick connect fittings to simplify installation. The Condenser has a top air discharge and measures 30 in. H x 29 in. W x 29 in. D. The multi-positional cased coil comes with a factory installed thermal expansion valve and measures 26 in. H x 24.5 in. W x 21.5 in. D. The Line Set is 30 ft. in length and has a 3/8 in. liquid line and 3/4 in. insulated suction line. ARI Listed and Certified, CSA and UL Listed. Final connections from line set to coil and condenser must be done by a certified technician. The system is designed to be use with a new or existing furnace or air handler which are available separately.
- Condenser, coil, and line set come from the factory pre-charged with R-410A refrigerant with quick connect fittings to reduce and simplify installation time; a furnace or air handler are required for system operation
- Internally protected compressor to guard against high temperature and pressure
- Long-life, maintenance-free fan motor with sealed, permanently lubricated motor bearings
- Coil is fully cased and multi-positional with a horizontal drain pan included; for use with air handlers and furnaces with 24.5 in. width
- Line-set includes 3/8 in. liquid line and 7/8 in. insulated suction line