The WEFC Series electric mobile home furnace is the perfect choice for new and replacement installations. The compact cabinet measures 33 in. H x 19.8 in. W x 23.4 in. D, simplifying installation when replacing other brand mobile home furnaces that are no longer serviceable. Features a maintenance free adjustable speed blower motor to support 2 to 3.5 Ton A/C and heat pump applications, a built-in evaporator coil shelf, a fully insulated cabinet door for quiet operation, and heavy gauge coiled nickel chromium wire heating elements. Units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economic installation and operation. Door panel color is appliance white. NOTE: Requires dedicated double pole circuit breakers, the appropriate gauge 240V wiring with proper polarity and ground. 5 year limited parts warranty, including heating elements.
- Direct drive, multiple-speed blower motor is permanently lubricated for maintenance-free operation and the speed is adjustable to match the air flow requirement of the installation application
- Designed for use with air conditioning and heat pumps systems
- 15 kW heat strip with 60 and 30 amp circuit breakers
- 5 year limited part warranty
- Equipment should be sized, selected and installed by a qualified professional to ensure proper installation, safe operation, adherence to federal, state and local codes and for valid warranty. See installation guide for more details.
- Professional Installation recommended
- Click here for more information
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs