The WEFC Series electric mobile home furnace is the perfect choice for new and replacement installations. The compact cabinet measures 33 in. H x 19.8 in. W x 23.4 in. D, simplifying installation when replacing other brand mobile home furnaces that are no longer serviceable. Features a maintenance free adjustable speed blower motor to support 2 to 3.5 Ton A/C and heat pump applications, a built-in evaporator coil shelf, a fully insulated cabinet door for quiet operation, and heavy gauge coiled ni-chrome wire heating elements. Units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economic installation and operation. Door panel color is appliance white. NOTE: Requires dedicated double pole circuit breakers, the appropriate gauge 240V wiring with proper polarity and ground. 5 year limited parts warranty, including heating elements.
- Direct drive, multiple-speed blower motor is permanently lubricated for maintenance-free operation and the speed is adjustable to match the air flow requirement of the installation application
- Designed for use with air conditioning and heat pumps systems
- 20 kW heat strip with 60 and 50 amp double-pole circuit breakers
- 5 year limited part warranty
- Equipment should be sized, selected and installed by a qualified professional to ensure proper installation, safe operation, adherence to federal, state and local codes and for valid warranty. See installation guide for more details.
- Recommended for professional purchase only
- Click here for more information