Ideal for new or replacement residential or commercial installations. The 80,000 BTU W9M Series 95.5% efficiency multi-positional gas furnaces have a 33 in. tall cabinet and are designed for installation in up-flow, down-flow, and horizontal applications. These single stage, high efficiency furnaces are natural gas ready and convertible to propane (LP Gas) with the optional LP 347 conversion kit. Factory shipped for installation in up-flow and horizontal applications and can be easily converted for down-flow applications. Certified for Category IV venting and may be vented either through a side wall or roof applications using approved plastic as allowed by the National Fuel Gas Code. Features an electronic hot surface igniter for increased safety and efficiency, and adjustable speed maintenance free direct drive blower that never needs lubrication, and self diagnostic control module to monitor operation. The primary heat exchanger is constructed of tubular aluminized steel and has a stainless steel secondary heat exchanger. Units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economic installation and operation. NOTE: Requires 1/2 in. input to gas valve, dedicated circuit breaker, and 120-Volt wiring with proper polarity and ground. 5 year limited parts warranty; lifetime limited heat exchanger warranty, 10 year heat exchanger warranty on commercial applications. U.S.A. Dimensions: 33in. H x 17.5 in. W x 29.5 in. D. Not certified for mobile home use.
- Natural gas ready and may be converted to LP gas with optional conversions kit
- Multi-positional design with compact cabinet height of 33 in. for flexible installation
- High tech tubular aluminized primary and stainless steel secondary heat exchangers
- Maintenance-free, multi-speed, permanently lubricated direct-drive blower motor
- Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code displays standard on integrated control module for reliable operation
- Venting applications - may be installed as either 2-pipe(sealed combustion) or single-pipe vent (using indoor combustion air)
- Equipment should be sized, selected and installed by a qualified professional to ensure proper installation, safe operation, adherence to federal, state and local codes and for valid warranty. See installation guide for more details.
- Recommended for professional purchase only
- Click here for more information