TheÂ World's Strongest Grab Bars -Â PLATINUM BEVEL - Polished Stainless - distinct by design, an unusual beauty. The PLATINUM Collection Grab Bars offer structural beauty to enhance your bathroom. From the elegance of Rope to the contemporary Tri-Step or Taper, all seven designs coordinate with a wide variety of bathroom fixtures. CAST in 18/8 Stainless Steel, these Grab Bars complement even the finest bath accessories and are the standard for the world's finest hotels. Luxury you can afford, structure you can hang on to. PLATINUM Grab Bars come with Stainless Steel screws to install into structural blocking (reinforcement behind the wall). For Hollow Wall applications use WingIts Grab Bar Fastening System - the Worldâs Strongest Fasteners. PLATINUM Flanges are designed to allow easy installation of WingIts Grab Bar Fastening Systems. WingIts become completely waterproof as they are tightened, even over grout lines. Millions of Grab Bars have been installed with WingIts in commercial construction as WingIts are the only accepted method. Lengths available: 12, 16, 18, 24, 30, 32, 36, 42, 48 In. For Ceramic Wall Tile or Marble, use the Apache200 to drill through the material easily with your cordless drill. For the World's Strongest Fasteners and Fixtures - look for WingIts. Other PLATINUM models - Bands, Halo, Hex, Rope, Taper, Tri-Step. Other Finishes - Satin Stainless.
- Quality and style to match the finest bath accessories cast in heavy 18/8 Stainless Steel with threaded flanges
- The Strongest Grab Bar made, combining structure, durability and beauty at a phenomenal price point
- Exceeds ALL Building Codes, ADA requirements and Government Guidelines
- Guaranteed waterproof with patented WingIts Fastening Systems - RC-SSBGBW40-2 or RC-RESGBW35-2, SOLD SEPARATELY, no blocking, no studs required
- Installs into 5/8 in. drywall or 1/2 in. drywall with tub surrounds, tile, marble, stone, fiberglass, faux marble, acrylic & plastics
- WingIts PLATINUM Grab Bars areÂ measured from the center of the flanges.Â The flange adds 3 in. to the overall length of the Grab Bar. Â FOR EXAMPLE, A 16 IN. GRAB BAR ACTUALLY HAS A 19 IN. OVERALL LENGTH.Â The covers thread on to the flanges