The World's Strongest Grab Bars - PLATINUM TAPER - Satin Stainless - sleek, smooth, contemporary design. The PLATINUM Collection Grab Bars offer structural beauty to enhance your bathroom. From the elegance of Rope to the contemporary Tri-Step or Taper, all seven designs coordinate with a wide variety of bathroom fixtures. CAST in 18/8 Stainless Steel, these Grab Bars complement even the finest bath accessories and are the standard for the world's finest hotels. Luxury you can afford, structure you can hang on to. PLATINUM Grab Bars come with Stainless Steel screws to install into structural blocking (reinforcement behind the wall). For Hollow Wall applications use WingIts Grab Bar Fastening System - the World’s Strongest Fasteners. PLATINUM Flanges are designed to allow easy installation of WingIts Grab Bar Fastening Systems. WingIts become completely waterproof as they are tightened, even over grout lines. Millions of Grab Bars have been installed with WingIts in commercial construction as WingIts are the only accepted method. Lengths available: 12, 16, 18, 24, 30, 32, 36, 42, 48 in. For Ceramic Wall Tile or Marble, use the Apache200 to drill through the material easily with your cordless drill. For the World's Strongest Fasteners and Fixtures - look for WingIts. Other PLATINUM models - Bands, Bevel, Halo, Hex, Rope, Tri-Step. Other Finishes - Polished Stainless.
- Quality and style to match the finest bath accessories, cast in heavy 18/8 Stainless Steel with threaded flanges
- The strongest Grab Bar made, combining structure, durability and beauty at a phenomenal price point
- Easily installs to exceed all building codes and ADA criteria using the provided stainless screws (for blocking)
- Guaranteed waterproof with patented WingIts fastening systems - the beast (RC-SSBGBW40-2) or refined (RC-RESGBW35-2) SOLD SEPARATELY, no blocking, no studs required
- Installs into 5/8 in. drywall or 1/2 in. drywall with tub surrounds, tile, marble, stone, fiberglass, faux marble, acrylic & plastics
- WingIts PLATINUM Grab Bars are measured from the center of the flanges. The flange adds 3 in. to the overall length of the Grab Bar. For example, a 16 in. grab bar actually has a 19 in. overall length. The covers thread on to the flanges