WingIts 1.25 in. Stainless Steel Grab Bars with Slip Resistant Peened Grip. WingIts Premium Grab Bars are available in Satin and Polished Stainless Steel in 9 standard lengths from 12 in. to 48 in. WingIts Premium Grab Bars are constructed from 304 type (18/8) stainless steel with concealed flange covers. The 18-gauge (1.2mm) Stainless Steel tubing is heliarc welded to the mounting flange (2.5mm thick) forming a single structural unit. The Tubing has a true 90 degree bend allowing for a much tighter fit on the mounting flange. The snap covers are 22 gauge (.8 mm) drawn stainless steel. WingIts Premium Grab Bars meets and exceeds all building codes, meets ADA (American Disabilities Act) criteria and are rated up to 800 pounds when properly installed. Each flange has 5 mounting points - top and bottom holes are slotted for a quick and easy installation. Wingits Premium Grab Bars come with stainless steel screws to install into structural blocking (reinforcement behind the wall). For Hollow Wall applications use WingIts Grab Bar Fastening System - the World's Strongest Fasteners. WingIts Fasteners become completely waterproof as they are tightened, even over grout lines. For Ceramic Wall Tile or Marble, use the Apache200 Drill Bit to drill through the material easily with your cordless drill (rated up to 200 holes in ceramic wall tile). For the World's Strongest Fasteners and Fixtures - look for WingIts.
- Standard 3-hole screw pattern for mounting to adequate blocking as well as two slotted holes for installation with WingIts Grab Bar fasteners
- Exceeds all building codes, ADA requirements and government guidelines
- Guaranteed waterproof with patented WingIts Fastening Systems - RC-SSBGBW40-2 or RC-RESGBW35-2, no blocking, no studs required
- WingIts Fastening Systems install into 5/8 in. drywall or 1/2 in. drywall with tub surrounds, tile, marble, stone, fiberglass, faux marble, acrylic & plastics
- Slotted flanges for speed installations when using the WingIts Fastener
- WingIts Premium Grab Bars are measured from the center of the flanges. The flange adds 3 in. to the overall length of the Grab Bar. FOR EXAMPLE, A 16 IN. GRAB BAR ACTUALLY HAS A 19 IN. OVERALL LENGTH. The covers snap on to flanges.