WingIts 1.5 in. Stainless Steel Grab Bars with Slip Resistant Diamond Knurled Grip - Quality and Durability with a Premium Finish - Unique Diamond Knurling process provides superior slip resistance that repels dirt and bacteria. WingIts Premium Grab Bars are constructed from 304 type (18/8) stainless steel with concealed flange covers. The 18-gauge (1.2mm) Stainless Steel tubing is heliarc welded to the mounting flange (2.5mm thick) forming a single structural unit. The Tubing has a true 90 degree bend allowing for a much tighter fit on the mounting flange. The snap covers are 22 gauge (.8 mm) drawn stainless steel. WingIts Premium Grab Bars meets and exceeds all building codes, meets ADA (American Disabilities Act) criteria and are rated up to 800 pounds when properly installed. Each flange has 5 mounting points - top and bottom holes are slotted for a quick and easy installation. WingIts Premium Grab Bars come with stainless steel screws to install into structural blocking (reinforcement behind the wall). For Hollow Wall applications use WingIts Grab Bar Fastening System - the World's Strongest Fasteners. WingIts Fasteners become completely waterproof as they are tightened, even over grout lines. For Ceramic Wall Tile or Marble, use the Apache200 Drill Bit to drill through the material easily with your cordless drill (rated up to 200 holes in ceramic wall tile). For the World's Strongest Fasteners and Fixtures - look for WingIts.
- Exceeds all Building Codes and ADA Requirements and Government Guidelines
- Designed to ensure a great grip AND still be easy to clean
- Guaranteed waterproof with patented WingIts Fastening Systems - RC-SSBGBW40-2 or RC-RESGBW35-2, no blocking, no studs required
- Available in 1.25 In. or 1.5 In. outer diameters and Polished Stainless or Satin Stainless finishes
- Easy installation every time
- WingIts Premium Grab Bars are measured from the center of the flanges. The flange adds 3 in. to the overall length of the Grab Bar. FOR EXAMPLE, A 16 IN. GRAB BAR ACTUALLY HAS A 19 IN. OVERALL LENGTH. The covers snap on to flanges.