Wolman 1 gal. CreoCoat Black Below Ground Wood Preservative (Case of 4) is for use on below-ground, ground contact or water contact wood installations (especially non-pressure-treated lumber) to protect the structural integrity. Prevents termite and other insect attack, mold, mildew and other fungi attack and dimensional change caused by water absorption. Use as a final finish where a black, creosote-like look is desired.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal creosote substitute - provides a black look for landscape timbers, railroad ties, farm fencing and more
- 1 gal. covers up to 200 sq. ft.
- EPA-registered, insecticidal preservative prohibits termite damage, rot and decay
- Inhibits surface growth of fungal organisms: mold, mildew and staining fungi
- Imparts a solid black finish when applied as directed
- Dries to touch in 1 hour and allow wood to dry for 24 hours before installation
- Clean up with soap and water