Use on above-ground wood installations (especially non-pressure-treated lumber), to protect the structural integrity. Prevents mold, mildew and other fungi attack and dimensional change caused by water absorption. Proven to extend top-coat service life.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Pre-treatment by dip method before installation is recommended, also designed for protection of deck or porch floor end cuts
- EPA-registered, fungicidal preservative protects against surface mold, mildew, rot and decay
- Water repellent resists water damage: swelling, warping, end-checking
- 100% clear – reveals natural wood color and allows it to gray naturally
- Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR, CT