The Woodgrain Millwork 11/16 in. x 11/16 in. WM100 Prime Finger-Jointed Cove Moulding is a concave profile used where walls meet ceilings. Prime Finger-Jointed WM100 Cove Moulding is sometimes used in craftman style mouldins due to it's simple lines. Smaller cove mouldings can also be used as an inside corner.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Smooth, consistent surface is free from knots and is ready to finish
- Can be painted with any high quality latex based paint
- Installs with common woodworking tools
- Classic small profile moulding useful in covering small gaps
- Can also be used to accent shelving, cabinets or any other interior elements