The Woodgrain Millwork 11/16 in. x 2-1/4 in. WM356 Prime Finger-Jointed Casing Set includes two 84 inch sides and 36 inch header to finish one side of a door. Casing is used around doors and windows to cover the gaps between the frames and walls. Prime Finger-Jointed WM356 Casing Set is the finishing touch on any window and door. You can combine casing with a backband to create a bold one of kind look.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Smooth, consistent surface is free from knots and is ready to finish
- Can be painted with any high quality latex based paint
- Pre-mitered for easy installation
- A traditional pattern that creates a classic style for your doors and windows
- Designed for use on doors no taller than 80 in.
- Installs with common woodworking tools
- Contains one premitered header (36 in) and sides
- Note: Product may vary by store