The Woodgrain Millwork 7/16 in. x 3/4 in. WM941 Prime Finger-Jointed Door Stop is typically applied around doors and windows. The Prime Finger-Jointed WM941 Door Stop is applied to the head and side jambs to cover the area where the door or window meet the frame. Door stop is used to the cover the area where the door meets the door frame. It is also used to stop or reduce the swing of a door.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Smooth, consistent surface is free from knots and is ready to finish
- Can be painted with any high quality latex based paint
- Narrow moulding with a classic edge style
- Can also be used to accent shelving, cabinets or any other interior elements
- Installs with common woodworking tools