This ornithologically correct, traditional style Woodlink Bluebird House is designed specifically for bluebirds. Constructed of durable re-forested, kiln dried, inland red cedar it is both weather resistant and insect repelling. Assembled with screws (not nails) to withstand temperature changes. Ideal for the Eastern, Western, and Mountain Bluebird.
- Designed with a 1-1/2 in. entrance hole it is especially attractive to the eastern bluebird
- All wood, this feeder looks natural anywhere in the yard
- Made of durable cedar, this feeder weathers the elements and is assembled with rust resistant zinc chromate screws
- Built with a 5 in. x 5 in. base and a 1-1/2 in. hole centered 6 in. above the floor this design corresponds with optimum bluebird dimensions
- Featuring an easy open front panel, front slides down for checking the progress of nesting birds without disturbing them and for quick and easy cleaning
- A 1/2 in. air ventilation gap is provided at the top as well as a drain hole at the base
- Fully assembled and ready to mount