The Woodlink Cedar Wren House is specifically designed for Wrens. This high quality ornithologically correct house is constructed of natural decay-resistant cedar. Handcrafted in the USA.
- The 1 in. entrance hole it is especially attractive to wrens
- Slanted roof slopes slightly and projects out over the entry providing some shelter
- Made of re-forested, kiln dried, inland red cedar, this feeder weathers the elements and is assembled with rust resistant zinc chromate screws (not nails) to withstand temperature changes
- Featuring an easy open front panel, front slides down for checking the progress of nesting birds without disturbing them and for quick and easy cleaning
- An air ventilation gap is provided at the top as well as a drain hole at the base
- Specifically designed entrance holes discourages other unwanted species from invading the nesting area
- Fully assembled and pre-drilled for easy mounting with included screws