The 120-Volt, SPST, 40 Amp, 24 Hour Mechanical Time Switch, turns heavy-duty appliances on and off at set times. Set multiple on/off settings and features a 40 Amp contact switch with robust motor and heavy-duty gear train. Has flexible programming, with segment pins that are permanently attached so they won’t get lost. Programming can be set for multiple on/off events, which maximizes energy savings and controls electricity costs by only using power when it’s needed. Also includes a manual override lever which temporarily suspends switch operation without affecting the set schedule. The Single Pole, Single Throw (SPST) indicates the mechanical timer can control one circuit (like one set of lights). The 120-Volt, SPST, 40 Amp, 24 hour mechanical Time Switch is CSA certified for quality assurance and meets UL standard 917. Rated for most loads up to 2-horsepower (24FLA), 40 Amp resistive, general use, and tungsten from 120-Volt providing direct 24 hour time switch control. The Woods brand of timers and home controls bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
- Up to 24 on and off settings per day, programmable in 30 minute intervals, settings repeat daily
- Ideal for lighting, spas, pools, fountains, fans, blowers, pumps, compressors and other heavy-duty applications
- Industrial-grade lockable metal box
- Segment pins cannot be removed or lost
- Ratings: 120-Volt, 60 Hz SPST, 40 Amp general use, resistive, tungsten / 20 Amp ballast, 1000 VA pilot duty, 2HP (24FLA)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs