The Outdoor Digital Daily Timer turns outdoor lighting on and off at set times. The photoelectric eye senses the absence of daylight and automatically turns your lights on at dusk and then off after a set amount of hours, or at dawn according to the schedule you manually set. The light sensor timer settings repeat daily, turns lights on at dusk off at dawn or on at dusk and off after 1 to 9 hours later. Program this timer to turn your security lights, patio or seasonal decorations on at a set schedule every day. This timer features an easy, single-button programming, a durable weatherproof construction, 6 in. power cord and is compatible with 3-wire plugs. The Outdoor Digital Light Sensor Timer is compatible with compact fluorescent lighting (CFL) and LED bulbs, and is CSA listed for quality assurance. Avoid the hassle of going outside in the bitter cold to turn on or off your holiday lights; instead, manage your lighting preferences and enjoy the comfort of your home. The Woods brand of timers and home controls bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
- Automatically on at dusk and off at dawn or programmable on at dusk and off 1 to 9 hours later
- Controls patio, security and seasonal lighting so you arrive to a safe and secure home
- Easy, single-button programming
- 1-grounded outlet, weatherproof housing, 6 in. power cord
- Ratings: 125-Volt, 60 Hz./15-Amp, 1875-Watt resistive/10-Amp, 1250-Watt tungsten/8 Amp ballast/up to 1/2 HP
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs