The Outdoor Mechanical 3-Conductor 2-Outlet Timer turns outdoor lighting on and off at set times. Looking for a way to conveniently manage some landscape lighting or an outdoor animated holiday display? Plug it into this timer, choose your settings walk away. This leaves you free to enjoy your yard without having to remember to turn the lights on and off. Saves money too, by only turning lights or decorations on after dark and programming them to go off automatically so they don’t stay on all night. The forest green blends into landscapes and gardens; place this discreet timer on your patio or next to bushes. A semi-transparent lid protects the pin dial from damage and weather resistant housing is designed for extreme weather conditions. The Outdoor Mechanical 3-Conductor 2-Outlet Timer can be set for multiple on/off events, which maximizes energy savings and controls electricity costs by only using power when it’s needed. This plug-in timer provides up to 24 on/off settings per day and the cycle repeats every 24 hours. Easy to set in 30 minute intervals with never-lose segment pins that can't be removed or lost. Use the manual override button to turn the timer on or outlet on, so you don't have to delete any preprogrammed settings. This timer is compatible with compact fluorescent lighting and is CSA certified for quality assurance. The Woods brand of timers and home controls bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
- Up to 24 on and off settings per day, programmable in 30 minute intervals, settings repeat daily
- Controls outdoor lighting, holiday decorations and fountains to give your home that lived in look
- Never-lose pins cannot be removed or lost
- 2-grounded outlets, weatherproof housing, 6 in. power cord
- Ratings: 125-Volt, 60 Hz./15-Amp, 1875-Watt resistive/8-Amp, 1000-Watt tungsten/8 Amp ballast/up to 1/2 HP
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs