The Outdoor Mechanical Daily Timer turns outdoor lighting on and off at set times. The photoelectric eye senses the absence of daylight and automatically turns your lights on and then off after a set amount of hours, or at dawn according to the schedule you manually set. The light sensor timer has 7 options that repeat daily, on at dusk off at dawn, on at dusk and off after 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours, always on, or always off. Program this timer to turn your yard lights, patio or seasonal decorations on at a set schedule every day. This timer features a durable, weatherproof construction, mechanical dial with 7-settings to choose from, 6 in. power cord, and is compatible with 3-wire plugs. Rated for 120 volt, 1000 Watt Tungsten. The Outdoor Mechanical Outlet Timer is compatible with compact fluorescent lighting (CFL) and LED bulbs, and is cUL listed for quality assurance. Avoid the hassle of going outside in the bitter cold to turn on or off your holiday lights; instead, manage your lighting preferences and enjoy the comfort of your home. The Woods brand of timers and home controls bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
- Turns lights on at dusk and off at dawn or off after 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours, settings repeat daily
- Controls yard lights, patio or seasonal decorations
- Automates outdoor lighting for convenience, security and safety with simply a turn of the dial
- Weather resistant construction, CFL compatible, cUL listed, comes in black with a 6 in. cord
- Ratings: 120 Volt / 8.3 Amp, 1000-Watt Tungsten