The Electronics 7-Outlet Surge Protector protects household electronics from surges, spikes, and sudden changes in electrical-Voltage. The red surge protection LED indicator illuminates to show the unit is working properly and that your connected equipment is surge protected. The green ground LED indicator illuminates to show the unit is plugged into a properly grounded wall receptacle. The surge protector has a 10 ft. power cord for extra reach. The transformer outlets are specially spaced apart to accommodate larger adapter plugs without blocking use of other outlets. The EMI/RFI noise filter allows clean power to enter your equipment and reduces harmful EMI and RFI noise that may cause unexpected data loss and unintended signal infiltration. The Electronics 7-Outlet 1250-Joule Surge Protector comes with a 150,000-dollar connected equipment warranty. Coleman Cable, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products for the security, sound, telecommunications, electrical construction, retail, commercial, industrial, irrigation, HVAC and automotive markets. Coleman Cable, Inc. offers a family of leading brands such as Moon rays, fire shield and Woods. Woods has been a leading developer of electrical products for consumers and professional contractors. With years of experience, wood industries collaborates with their customers to deliver quality products to retail.
- Features 1250-joules of surge protection, (7) grounded 3-pronged outlets, (2) transformer outlets, a surge indicator and a ground indicator
- 10 ft. extra reach power cord with right angle plug that allows you to move furniture closer to your wall
- Sliding safety covers to protect children from accidentally inserting objects into unused outlets
- EMI/RFI noise filter allows clean power to enter your equipment and reduces harmful noise
- Comes with a 150,000-dollar connected equipment warranty protection
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs