The Indoor Mechanical Vacation 2-Conductor Security Timer turns indoor lighting on and off at random times throughout the day. Have total peace of mind while vacationing. Use the security timer to turn your lamp on and off at random times twice a day to give your home a lived-in look and deter theft while you are away. It is easy to use because it is pre-programmed, just set the current time, plug in the device and turn it on. The vacation timer will do the work. There's a convenient manual override button which suspends timer operation, so when returning home simply select "outlet on" and your plugged-in device will operate by the switch rather than the timer. This timer has an instruction slot which stores the programming manual and features a warm neutral color pallet to compliment today's home interior. The compact design fits snuggly in your outlet without blocking additional outlets. Ideal for lamps, fans, holiday lighting or other 2-conductor appliances. This timer is compatible with compact fluorescent lighting, LED bulbs and CSA certified for quality assurance. The Woods brand of timers and home controls bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
- Pre-programmed settings, repeats weekly
- Turns on and off twice a day at random times
- Give your home that lived in look while your away on vacation
- Manual override button switches from timer to outlet operated
- Ratings: 125-Volt, 60 Hz./15-Amp, 1875-Watt resistive/8-Amp, 1000-Watt tungsten/5 Amp ballast
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs