The Multimedia 7-Outlet Surge Protector protects household electronics from surges, spikes, and other electrical imbalances that can occur on your home power, phone, coaxial cable, antenna, satellite and broadband modem lines. The red surge LED indicator illuminates to show the unit is working properly and that your connected equipment is surge protected. The green ground LED indicator illuminates to show the unit is plugged into a properly grounded wall receptacle. The surge protector has (7) grounded 3-pronged outlets, a 6 ft. power cord and (2) transformer outlets. The transformer outlets are specially spaced apart to accommodate larger adapter plugs without blocking use of other outlets. The Multimedia 7-Outlet 2500-Joule Surge Protector comes with a 200,000-dollar connected equipment warranty that provides the peace of mind knowing your valuable electronics are covered. Coleman Cable, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products for the security, sound, telecommunications, electrical construction, retail, commercial, industrial, irrigation, HVAC and automotive markets. Coleman Cable, Inc. offers a family of leading brands such as Moon rays and Woods. Woods has been a leading developer of electrical products for consumers and professional contractors. With years of experience, wood industries collaborates with their customers to deliver quality products to retail.
- Features 2500-joules of surge protection, (7) grounded 3-pronged outlets, 1-in/1-out satellite/cable coax protection, 1-in or 2-out phone/fax/DSL protection, (2) transformer outlets, a surge indicator and a ground indicator
- 6 ft. power cord with right angle plug that allows you to move furniture closer to your wall
- Sliding safety covers to protect children from accidentally inserting objects into unused outlets
- EMI/RFI noise filter allows clean power to enter your equipment and reduces harmful noise
- Comes with a 200,000-dollar connected equipment warranty protection
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs