The Multimedia Side Entry 6-Outlet Surge Protector Wall Tap features 150˚Coax and network/phone line protection, and an audible alarm. This protector has an alarm that can be heard, so even when hidden behind heavy and large furniture, you know when your valuable electronics are surge protected. The green ground LED indicator illuminates to show the unit is plugged into a properly grounded wall receptacle. This item protects household electronics from surges, spikes and other electrical imbalances that can occur on your home power, network, phone, coaxial cable, antenna, satellite and broadband modem lines. The surge protector has (6) grounded 3-pronged outlets and protects network equipment, broadband and DSL high speed modems, DVD players, cable and satellite receivers, plus much more. The Multimedia Side Entry 6-Outlet 150˚ Comes with a 150˚ Connected equipment warranty. Coleman Cable, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products for the security, sound, telecommunications, electrical construction, retail, commercial, industrial, irrigation, HVAC and automotive markets. Coleman Cable, Inc. offers a family of leading brands such as Moonrays, Fire Shield and Woods. Woods has been a leading developer of electrical products for consumers and professional contractors.
- Features 1500-joules of surge protection, 1-in/1-out satellite/cable coax protection, 1-in/1-out network/phone protection, (6) grounded 3-pronged outlets and sliding safety covers
- Alarm sounds when surge protection has been exhausted and notifies that unit needs to be replaced to continue protecting your valuable electronics
- Space-saving outlets on the side of the tap allow furniture to be moved closer to the wall without plug interference
- EMI/RFI noise filter allows clean power to enter your equipment and reduces harmful noise
- Comes with a 150,000$ connected equipment warranty protection
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs