The Woods 04949 Smart Strip Electronics 6-Outlet Surge Protector saves energy and money. Smart Strips help eliminate wasted energy known as vampire power by automatically turning off peripheral devices when not in use. Reducing vampire power can save you as much as 15-percent on your energy bills. This item features 2250-joules of surge protection, (3) energy savings outlets to automatically turn off peripheral devices such as a DVD players or printers, (2) non-controlled outlets for devices you always want powered such as a satellite receivers or cordless phones and (1) master outlet for the main controlling device such as a television or computer. This item protects household electronics from surges, spikes and other electrical imbalances that can occur on your home power line. The Woods 04949 Smart Strip Electronics 6-Outlet 2250-Joule Surge Protector comes with a 100,000-dollar connected equipment warranty that provides the peace of mind knowing your valuable electronics are covered. Coleman Cable, Inc. offers a family of leading brands such as Moonrays, Fire Shield and Woods. Woods has been a leading developer of electrical products for consumers and professional contractors. With years of experience, Woods Industries collaborates with their customers to deliver quality products to retail.
- Red surge protection LED indicator illuminates to show the unit is working properly
- Features (6) grounded outlets and a 3 ft. electrical cord
- Use with most household electronics
- Features EMI and RFI noise filtration
- Connected equipment warranty protection
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs