The Wooster 9 in. Professional Roller Frame has a unique retaining spring that securely holds the roller to prevent it from walking off a cage. After painting, the cover removes with a single rap of the frame on the edge of a paint bucket. Its twin bearing system eliminates friction that causes graying and streaking in paint. The cage provides uniform, full-span support of the roller cover to prevent it from going out of round. Its handle is threaded for easy attachment to all extension poles.
- Durable fiberglass-reinforced nylon cage and end caps
- Polypropylene grip with reinforced threads
- Retaining spring securely holds the roller
- Smooth bearings eliminate graying and shank wear
- Threaded handle for easy attachment to all extension poles
- Cover removes with a single rap of the frame on the edge of a paint bucket