This dual-stage liquid propane regulator from Worthington is ideal where short distances separate a tank and appliance. The two-stage unit manages fuel transfer by combining a high-pressure first-stage regulator and a second-stage low-pressure regulator into one device, which is more economical than installing two separate regulators.
- Designed for use with low-pressure propane-fueled appliances rated up to 200,000 BTU per hour
- Pass-through pressure preset to 11 in. WC
- Connects to appliance with rubber hose (sold separately)
- Outlet connects via 3/8 in. female pipe thread
- Excess flow PO inlet
- Works best with 100 lb. LP tanks
- Matches or surpasses all specificities required by UL standard 144 for LP fuel regulators