Rated 3.1 out of 5 by 7
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Kent Some Issues, but overall Pleased
I purchased this vanity online after a fairly extensive search. It fit what I needed for a cost that, while high, was reasonable.
- The vanity, in my opinion, looks very nice. I am very pleased with the final appearance installed.
- It seems very sturdy and well built.
- If you purchase the white counter like I did, the sinks are Integrated. I like this although they do not have overflow drains.
- My vanity arrived with the incorrect sized shelves. I did not realize this until it was installed which was after Home Depot's 90 day policy. They would not correct this, but did tell me I could contact Wyndham which I did. I emailed Wyndham with photo's of the issue, measurements, order number and my address asking for replacements. They never responded to my email, but 2 weeks later I had shelves at my front door. I was very pleased with their service, although I would rather it been correct from the start
- If the drain goes out the bottom of the vanity you have to modify the shelves. I wish the shelves came with a cutout for the drain.
- When the counter top is installed, there is a gap between the wood on the top and the counter top that water can drip down through. I feel like this should fit snug. On a typical vanity the counter sits entirely on top of the wood portion of the vanity. Because this counter sits between the two outer portions of the wood, this issue is unavoidable really.
Overall, I am pleased with my purchased. Once I worked through a few minor issues, it has all gone well.
October 3, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Tim145 Great looking vanity at a good value
This double bath vanity looks sleek, modern, and has ample storage. We looked for months to find a vanity like this, going to high-end stores, but in the end found it online at reliable Home Depot. The frosted green sink is easy to clean and the draws are soft-closing. It was a perfect match to the new shoji screen door we installed at the entrance to the bathroom, which was the inspiration for remodeling the entire bath. Everyone who sees the vanity is highly impressed. Thank you Home Depot.
March 27, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Jason Worst Product Ever Sold
This is hands down the worst product I have ever purchased. The vanity looks great online, but this is a garbage product. The drain leaks due to a manufacturing flaw. I had two plumbers confirm this so I reached out to the manufacturer who would not correct the issue. They requested pictures and finally agreed to send out a replacement. When the replacement arrived, it had the same manufacturing flaw. Again, I reached out to them and they refused to do anything about it. Their response was that it was a plumbing issue and they would not do anything to assist. I spent $1500 on this vanity and now do not have a functioning vanity or operable sinks in my master bathroom. I would highly recommend buying from a different manufacturer. Wyndham Collection sells a garbage product and the customer service is worse.
November 18, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Nate Looks great but some complications
Product arrived within reasonable time. Sink overflow covers do not match. Shelves inside cabinets are too small and don't fit side to side. No instructions included. Waiting on a return phone call to ask about these complications. Willing to improve my rating if customer service is helpful.
May 19, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CJS73 Great Lines, Clean, Simple but Built quite well
I am doing my own Master Bedroom/ Bath Renovation. This Vanity and Mirror set look even better in person as they do online. I have moved it several times to test fit pipes, molding, ect. and it is a very sturdy piece. The only thing I had to do to this was the back panel had a few screws that stripped, I simply used my brad nailer to secure it and reinforce the panel. GREAT PIECE
August 10, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Chris This vanity is just great
We bought this vanity 6 days ago directly from a home depot store and received it yesterday. Today we had it installed in our master bathroom and I must say for the price we paid I am very amazed about the quality. Excellent product, compliments to the manufacturer!!!
March 21, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by owen overall it is a very nice piece, but the color is the issue
Overall the piece looks very nice! I have not installed it yet, but i do not like the color! The piece says espresso, which i would think a brownish color but the color is cherry. It is very red compared to the what the picture looks like.
January 18, 2013